Re: NTLK PowerNote is a fraud

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 05:31:01 EDT

On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 7:12 AM, Andy Reed <mailto:farmd@umich.edu> wrote:
> The pictures on the site look to me like doctored Windows CE machines.
I'm
> pretty sure the smaller one is a Hewlett-Packard. They are way too ugly
and
> inelegant to be Apple products.

Actually, the hinge and the screen latch looked an _awful_ lot like the
hinge and latch on my Duos. I suspect that is at least part of it. Either
they chopped a Duo and other computers up physically, or did it digitally,
but I agree, I don't think it ever existed. It might have been a concept,
to guage the marketability, or the whole thing may be a hoax.
Unfortunately, at the moment, nobody knows...

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>
<mailto:glasshaus5@aol.com>