RE: NTLK Re:MP2100 HWR troubles - when writing quickly

From: Filmer, Paul E (pfilmer@nsf.gov)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 21:53:36 EDT

Overlap?? No Gaps??

Maybe one early batch of the NuShields came out short (or our Newts are long
;-) ), because several of us on the list have about 1mm left over
lengthwise that is always uncovered... sliding the shield up or down simply
puts the space at the other end :-o

I simply rub, polish, blow, and fuss a bit more... I still think NuShields
are essential gear (disclaimer: I don't have a financial interest in the
company, etc. etc.)

        Paul F.

> Absolutely, Paul. However, I will take one issue with the above
> comments. NuShields will fit the entire MP2X00 screen with no gaps. The
> film is 129mm long and this is just long enough to cover the entire
> screen. The margin of error is very small, the screen is 128mm long so
> there is a 0.5 mm overlap top and bottom. If you have a gap, you need to
> slide it up or down to cover it. I could make them longer, but this will
> make installation a bit more difficult.
>

> Mark Ross

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!