RE: NTLK Message Pad 120

From: Andrew Sorensen (ajstudio@alaska.com)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 01:16:54 EDT

> What are the chances of finding a V2.0 upgrade or should I not bother
> and instead focus my energies on the search for a second hand MP2XXX?

http://www.grapevine.net/~drnewton/ - 1.3 to 2.0 conversion and
associated costs located at the bottom of that page. There is also
other useful conversion info here.

It does appear the 1.3 to 2.0 conversion is still available to a
limited degree. I'm also in this boat. I believe, after some review
that I'll probably opt for a 2X00 purchase instead. More bang for
the buck. I just got my MP120 last weekend at a garage sale (talk
about a newbie newt owner, ey?) and I've already fallen in love.
I've spent a bunch of time exploring the world of Newton this past
week and am very impressed. These are amazing little computers.

Andy
ajstudio@alaska.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!