Re: NTLK Re: newtontalk V1 #35

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko@sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 19:31:57 EDT

Pretty easy actually. Open the extras drawer and there is an icon called
cards. If you click on it you can tell it to save everything to the card or
internal. Or at least on the 2100 that is how you do it.... I use Fivespeeds
button bar and it has the little card on the side of the screen and makes it
easy.

Larry

Subject: NTLK Re: newtontalk V1 #35

> Hi all! I have an eMate with the latest upgrades and a serial to USB
adapter to my iBook which has i believe the latest Newton Connectivity
software. My question is how do I download all the great Newtbooks out
> there to my flashcard when the eMate is full? It seems to only load to
the eMate, then I have to transfer then delete, a rather tedious business.
Is there no way to drop packages right on the card? T.I.A.
> Craig "The Newtbooker"

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!