Newton Commercials (was: Re: NTLK Puff of Smoke and Paper Crumple?)

From: Victor Rehorst (vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 11:38:35 EDT

On Tue, 18 Apr 2000 olivier.chanet@fr.arthurandersen.com wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Victor Rehorst wrote:
> " I believe these were on some mainly Mac-centric site, or possibly an
> archive of commercials? In any case I downloaded them all a while ago and
> committed them to CD-R so if anyone wants them I can probably find some
> space to put them up on the web."
>
> Yes, please, I'd really like to download them !

I'm currently in the midst of moving all of my websites to a new host and
giving everything a good dose of re-designing, so I'll add these movies to
the new Newton Resources site. Look for an announcement here on or around
May 1.

-Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org-
-Newton Resources: your place for the Newton Cage, Ethernet info, and more!-
----------------http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/----------------

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!