Re: NTLK Puff of Smoke and Paper Crumple?

From: olivier.chanet@fr.arthurandersen.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 05:44:48 EDT

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, Victor Rehorst wrote:
" I believe these were on some mainly Mac-centric site, or possibly an
archive of commercials? In any case I downloaded them all a while ago and
committed them to CD-R so if anyone wants them I can probably find some
space to put them up on the web."

Yes, please, I'd really like to download them !

Olivier
olivier.chanet@fr.arthurandersen.com

the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to
Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!