Re: NTLK random ethernet q.

From: Victor Rehorst (vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 10:57:46 EDT

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, THX 1138 wrote:

> does anyone know of any 100mbs ethernet cards that work with
> a newton? We're getting ISDN at work and setting up to deliver over the
> company network which will only accept 100mbs connections (trust me, I
> tried otherwise with my laptop with bad results).

Sadly, no, none of the current cards with drivers are 10/100 cards. The
hub thing should work though.

-Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | vrehorst@newted.dyndns.org-
-Newton Resources: your place for the Newton Cage, Ethernet info, and more!-
----------------http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/----------------

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!