NTLK Rechargeable batteries

From: Stephen Beesley (sbeesley@smartchat.net.au)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 07:58:00 EDT

Fellow Newt Users,

As a new uMP2K user I have a quick (I hope) question about rechargeable batteries. In my old MP130 I used 1000 mAh rechargeable NiCads, but they just do not seem up to it on the uMP2K. I am lucky to yet 8 hours of "on" time out of them.

So I am wondering what the general view is about the relative merits of Alkaline and NiMh rechargeables.

I am also looking for a programme that will tell me how many hours my Newt has been running on a set of batteries.

Stephen Beesley

Sent from my Newton uMP2K
using Simple Mail 4.05b.

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the