NTLK We haven't got AvantGo but...

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 07:32:33 EDT

With clever use of NewtScape we can achieve something similar.

Apologies if everyone knows this already but I just found it and thought I'd
share mu excitement!

PlinkIt has a list of low intensity web sites, mostly news related, that you
can find here: -

http://zerodefect.net/danreed/plinkit/

A lot of them are basically the web sites that AvantGo users see. I think
one can get NewtScape to auto download these at various times for some
offline browsing fun later on.

Anyway, I'm off to go play now.
TTFN
Brad