Re: NTLK Re: 3Com 3C589

From: Chris Bolivar (chris@optamedia.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 01:02:49 EDT

Well, I tried to remove the battery, let the Newton sit for a couple hours.
When I turned it back on, no data as expected. I reinstalled NIE and the
drivers. Inserted the 3Com 3C589, and same problem. The little light on
the side of the card goes on, and then off. After that, the Newton gives me
the "Can't recognize Card" error. When I turn the Newton on, after I have
this card in, the light on the card will go on for several seconds, then
disappear. This only happens the first time after I reinsert the card,
power the Newton off, and power it back on. Has anyone else had these
problems with 3Com 3C589's? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

    -Chris