NTLK Re: Memory and Heaps [long]

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 08:55:13 EDT

> >OK, let me explain that.
> >
> >Like any other computer, the Newton uses four kind of memory (corresponding
> >to their usage)..........
>
>Paul, may I suggest that you put this in one of the faq's somewhere if it
>is not already? This is an excellent discussion that should be preserved.

Well, it is very probably already there for most of it. But as far as
I remember I left some mistakes in the FAQ about this topic.

I could reformulate this passage with this memory usage typology.

Regards,

Paul

--
----
P&M Consulting Newton Program

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!