NTLK Ann: Notes2Notes source code available. NewtMail coming soon!

From: Bradley Smith (BradleyS@artisansw.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 10:55:48 EDT

I have made the source code to Notes2Notes available on my website: -

http://newted.dyndns.org/users/bsmith/

It is made available under the BNPL (Brad's Newton Public License), the
contents of which are in the readme.txt :-)

Hopefully someone can take a look and see why the program fails to attach to
Outlook sometimes and provide a fix.

I have also begun work on "NewtMail". NewtMail allows you to download email
from Outlook to your Newton's inbox and to upload emails you've composed on
your Newton for sending through Outlook. NewtMail will cost about $10 I
reckon although I may provide a very basic version for free.

Regards to all
Brad

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!