Re: NTLK NTlk Connection

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 04:29:33 EDT

Victor Rehorst wrote:
> If you feel like doing this Marco (and I suggest you do - it's cheap and
> easy) check out the Linux Router project:
> And if you have any problems, just give me a yell - I am known as a Linux
> guru around these parts :)
Dear Victor,
I'm close now to start out that LINUX-analog-PPP-ISP-routing thing. I
got another old Mac IIcx and I am looking now to get all the LINUX-parts
for that machine. So far I went to the debian Linux pages and got their
FAQ to read. It seems that there are LINUX versions out which run on the
68020 chip too. Do you have any recommendations at all or a short list
of steps I should follow to get the old box to settled up? Am I on the
right way with the debian linux?

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand