Re: NTLK - Emails again (Laurent, help me! :)

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 03:15:30 EDT

Flavio Ackel wrote:
> I'm still trying to get my emails.
> I've installed NIE 1.1 and SimpleMail 3.3. (thanks Laurent)
> Now, I enter the InBox, then I click Receive - SimpleMail.
> SimpleMail connects to my Inet Provider, sends my user name and my password,
> but it can't find my POP server.
> I think there's something wrong with my connection script.
> My script only says "Send User Name" and "Send Password"
Nowadays you do not need connection scripts with most ISPs. Your error
msg points to another error: I think that your POP server address is
wrong spelled or has may be recently renamed.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!