NTLK Beaming to Palm, WebXpress

From: Chris Browne (irie@attglobal.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 05:45:39 EDT

on 8/4/2000 4:19 PM, NewtonTalk at newtontalk@planetnewton.com wrote:

> Hi, I have 2 quickies:
>
> - where can I find WebXpress (for NetHopper)?
> - can I beam info (name cards) to/from a PalmPilot?

As far as the first is concerned, you can get the WebXpress demo here (but I
do not think that the product can still be purchased):
<http://pda.tucows.com/newton/newti_utilities.html>.

If you want this functionality now, try NewtsCape.

You can do the second if you buy Back Talk from Smart Dog Software. Works
well to exchange notes and name cards with the Palm. Go to:
<http://www.smartdogsw.com/backtalk/index.shtml>

--
Chris Browne
Auckland, New Zealand

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!