RE: NTLK DNUG down?

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 03:15:48 EDT

On 4/6/2000 3:09 PM, Jakob Peterhänsel [mailto:info@dnug.dk] wrote:

>As reported by others, our ISP has suddenly shut down the FTP service for
>DNUG.
>
>I still have the archive, but no host to put it on. The privious one was
>free, so it is not much I have to offer for the hosting.
>
>If someone would like to set up a mirror, I will be glad to upload it/send
>a CD.
>
>Sorry for the service-break!
>

>Jakob Peterhänsel
>President, Danish Newton User Group [DNUG]
>
> Still listing new releases - every week!
>
>DNUG: http://www.dnug.dk/
>Newton Versions: http://www.dnug.dk/versions/

How much space do you need? I can probably give you about 500MB if I
delete or compress some old web logs and do some other cleanup. Maybe
more.

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!