NTLK FC Retriever+ 1.13 TCP/IP Connection?

From: NewtonTalkML (newtontalkml@interbrandtudhope.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 12:56:19 EDT

Hi,

Here at our office I run a FirstClass(TM) mail server and have been using
FCR+ for the past year or so to access my mail. I've always been forced to
use a dialup connection since I've never been able to get the TCP/IP
connection to work.

I was wondering if there are anyone out there who uses FCR+ that has been
able to get this feature of the software working? I think I've tried
everything!

Regards.

Chris

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the