Re(2): NTLK skyguide .sit file

From: Josh Burker (Josh_Burker@misd.wednet.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 10:45:02 EDT

newtontalk@planetnewton.com writes:
>on 06-04-2000 8:56, Stephen Beesley at sjbeesley@yahoo.com.au wrote:
>
>> On the topic of newton astronomy programmes, does
>> anybody know if AstroNewt or StarChart are still
>> available and, if so, from where.
>
>If you mean AstroLib you can find that at
>http://hometown.aol.com/NewtsPrism/PlanetFinder/PlanetFinder.html
>I'm looking for StarChart as well, anybody (the links to the Newton Japan
>don't seem to work anymore)
>

>Robert Benschop

The "Newton Been There, Done That" site, has, among other treasures, a
comprehensive look at the different astronomy packages, either freeware,
honorware, or commercial.

You can get to it from here: http://www.dettmer.muc.de/newton/

My favorite is SkyGuide, though I haven't tried Star Chart (and the link
from the above site to the NewtonShop Japan fails to locate the server,
too :( )

Josh Burker

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!