NTLK Main Logic Board

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys@honeywell.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 15:20:48 EDT

Do any of you guys have a spare Main Logic Board for MP2x00 units lying
around?
If so, I would like to buy/trade/barter/accept as gift ;-)

I need one or two for research purposes.

I don't care how trashed it is.

Perhaps some of you have had repairs done and were sent the original back?

If you can help me out, then perhaps that killer internal modification
you have dreamed about might just happen :-)

Also, I know this is a long shot, but if anybody has schematics of these
machines I would be VERY interested!

Regards,
David Humphreys
PCB Designer