RE: NTLK The Newton's successor?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 00:17:52 EDT

Well, it sounds like you got the job done with no
problems and that's what counts. I guess I'm a little
spoiled... Having been soldering on the bench for over
10 years (right out of high school, went to work in a
production line sweat shop) So, I've only used high
quality Weller irons...Even though I don't do that
stuff anymore (that was like 15 years since I stopped
that line of work my current job is way more fun...)
and I still only buy Weller irons (I even have a
portable Butane iron that I keep in the car that is a
Weller model) I guess it all comes down to what you
were brought up using.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Jon Shurtleff <jon.shurtleff@munich.netsurf.de>