Re: NTLK HWR data from MP120 to MP130?

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 07:09:34 EDT

Brian McEwen wrote:
> Anyway I was wondering if I could upload just one soup from my MP120
> backups onto the MP130 and transfer the more correct recognition setup that
> had developed over a couple years. Or If I should just spend many more
> hours with the writing practice app....
I transferred a complete backup from a German NOS2.0 MP120 to my
US-NOS2.1 MP2k w/o unusual problems and vice versa. It seemed to me that
all my HWR settings where transferred over, because both devices showed
the same non logical behaviour and had both the same user dicts. BTW, I
use on both devices cursive HWR with good success except a few chars.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!