Re: NTLK PDF to book

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 01:59:03 EDT

aeiou wrote:
> has anyone converted this into a
> newton book (or small parts) and is there any way to convert other PDFs into
> newton books?
Yes, I tried it and gave up. NewtProgramming has hundreds of pages and
pict files, which would have to be loaded to e.g. NewtsCape, so this
path is rather hopeless. However, I've tried to get it read by Claris
Homepage. CHP3 vomited with something like: "to much files, I can't
display all...blah, blah".

What about the good old paper(back) version? I got it from Amazon and it
includes a CD with NTK and was about 40USD incl. shipping to
Switzerland.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!