Re: NTLK RE: The Newton's successor?

From: Kenny Song (kensong@pc.jaring.my)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 11:23:58 EDT

On Sun, 2 Apr 2000 Steve Weyer wrote:

-----------
>If all goes well, I should be getting one of the new Compaq PocketPCs running Rapier to test in the next month or two. If there's any interest, I'd be glad to post my impressions of the unit to this list (and apologize in advance for the mental anguish this may cause those who hate seeing non-Newton posts).
Yes, I would be interested. You have always given a Newton user's view of other hand helds and I think on this list, it makes perfect sense. BTW, are you able to transfer or share any Newton info with your Psion Revo?

Peter, why is your mail identified as Steve Weyer?

Kenny Song
<Sent with Newton MP2100/SimpleMail/4.0b5>

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!