Re: more tts (was Re: NTLK interesting DashBoard script)

From: charlie allom (charlie@rubberduck.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 16:14:02 EST

on 1/4/2000 1:14 AM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com
wrote:

> Huh? I must have mistyped something, because it certainly doesn't sound like
> "Joy to the world..."!!!

no it doesn't. but Fred can hardly usually figure out how to punctuate a
sentence, let alone sing =)

funny though, the only other time, apart from when i first saw text to
speech, that i used TTS was when TTS (Fred) featured on 'OK Computer'

he's only on my newt to speak the song he does for that album and Thom
Yorke's latest update from the radiohead.com site....

=)

--
charlie@rubberduck.com
Melbourne, Australia

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!