Re: NTLK The Newton's successor?

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 14:51:38 EST

I believe the upgrade referred to in the question is the PixSolutions
Implant 2000 upgrade to 220 MHz. Not the Apple upgrade from MP2000 to
MP2100.

Your message indicates you were thinking of the Apple upgrade.

However, along those lines, I believe upgrading to a MP2100 to be a
necessity. You described the benefits very well.

What I would like to know is, has anyone ever put a MP2100 next to a
PixSolutions upgraded MP2100 and observed the difference?

Loren