Re: NTLK revert to previous system?

From: charlie allom (charlie@rubberduck.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 06:11:09 EST

on 29/3/2000 7:04 PM, Robert Benschop at robertbenschop@bigfoot.com wrote:

> on 28-03-2000 21:35, charlie allom at charlie@rubberduck.com wrote:
>
>> is it possible to revert to the System OS that my 2100 shipped with? i'm
>> not having problems with Paul's update but i just want to play =)
>
> My guess is that you can remove Paul's system update with a brain wipe,
> Paul ?

nope.. neither leaving the batteries out for an extended period. older
machines, you could remove an internal battery, no?

the 2x00's have a super capacitor instead.. (?) wouldn't that run out of
charge at some point..

or is the ROM set for life, until someone would write an upgrader that
downgraded...

--
charlie@rubberduck.com
Melbourne, Australia

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!