Re: NTLK Re: Brad Smith

From: Kenneth Wong (ghoonk@mailworld.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 05:15:48 EST

Man, I would kill just to get software that would sync my Newton with Palm
Desktop!

Outlink needs work. IMHO, I think it would ultimately be easier to sync
Newton to PD as opposed to with Outlook.

PD's file format seems to be quite straight forward, but the syncing is
another thing altogther.

Kenneth