NTLK Extras Icon Display (was EZ Access)

From: Kari Heber (kheber@verd.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 14:37:28 EST

At 10:17 AM 3/27/00, Michael wrote:
>Hi, Just thought I'd throw in some details here... [based on kenny
>Song's comments]
>
>Another Drawer (the TapBar applet) seems to list packages in the order
>they are listed in Extras when you are NOT in list mode. I don't know
>what you call it, but it's the view with the icons as opposed to the
>alphabetical list. So you can rearrange the list as you like and it
>should hold it that way. I try to keep mine alphabetical anyway, so I
>can find what the h--- I'm looking for, but to each their own.
>[clip]

Does anyone know how to automatically order icons, in icon view,
alphabetically? Manually doing so is a real pain in the a*!. I tend to use
the overview just for ease of finding packages, but I prefer to look at the
icons, as a matter of aesthetics.
-Kari

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!