RE: NTLK EZ Access

From: mcw (mcw@wam.umd.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 10:17:49 EST

Hi, Just thought I'd throw in some details here... [based on kenny
Song's comments]

Another Drawer (the TapBar applet) seems to list packages in the order
they are listed in Extras when you are NOT in list mode. I don't know
what you call it, but it's the view with the icons as opposed to the
alphabetical list. So you can rearrange the list as you like and it
should hold it that way. I try to keep mine alphabetical anyway, so I
can find what the h--- I'm looking for, but to each their own.

I've also noticed that AD thaws, launches, and quits frozen packages.
I'm playing with Freezeman right now, and it thaws two copies. I get a
[x] on the second thaw, close the thaw window, and the first thaw and
launch runs fine. I have no idea what's going on. I'll probably get
rid of FreezeMan at some point soon (when the demo period runs out -
it's not THAT important for me...) and then suffer the old problems.
Sigh.

michael

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!