NTLK Looking for Newton Works

From: Andreas Matthias (matthias@hrz.uni-kassel.de)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 08:08:16 EST

Hello,

I've seen screenshots of something called Newton Works, that looked to me
like a word processing application. Unfortunately I was not able to locate
this program on the usual Newton FTP sites.

Does anybody know where I can get this, and does it work on a MP 130? As
an alternative, could you suggest some text editing Newton application
that has more functionality than the plain builtin notebook?
(search/replace, elemetary formatting etc).

Thanks,

Andreas

---
Andreas Matthias
Hochschulrechenzentrum, Abt. Anwendungen
Raum 1130, Tel. ++49/561/804-2281 (voice)
matthias@hrz.uni-kassel.de
http://www.uni-kassel.de/hrz/anwendungen/matthias

PGP Public Key mit Mail an: pgp-public-keys@keys.de.pgp.net, Subject: get matthias@hrz.uni-kassel.de Sprechzeiten: Montag-Mittwoch 9-16 Uhr Donnerstag 9-12 Uhr

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!