Re: NTLK More Freeware Releases from Adam Tow incl. HYPERNEWT!

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 10:37:47 EST

Hi Robert,

I had the same problem with iKnapSack. I knew that Adam had developed these
for the Palm, and I thought it was a port to the Newton. I was mistaken.
iKnapSack is a Palm-only app that is now free. Web Clippings is what it
(iKnapSack) does. After reading the docs, it's apparent that the Palm
cannot adequately browse the internet, and this is an app that allows
certain web pages to be downloaded to the Palm. Newton owners really don't
need it with NewtsCape.

Sorry for the misfire...

Regards,

Gary