NTLK Brainwipe

From: Chuck Lehman (chuck@lehmanandlehman.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 17:34:48 EST

I have a MP 2100 having purchased it new once it came out. I have never done
any brainwipes or major cleaning of the system. I have been having trouble
with internet connections, email, etc. Should this action be taken on a
regular basis or is there other methods to gain more heap and clean up some
of these other problems? Thanks for the Newton Community and NewtonTalk.

Chuck

Charles F. Lehman, ASLA, President
Lehman & Lehman, Inc.
Landscape Architects and Planners
202 Lincolnway East, Mishawaka, IN 46544

Firm Web Site: www.lehmanandlehman.com
Chuck's Office Email: chuck@lehmanandlehman.com
Chuck's Personal Email: charlesL41@aol.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the