Re: NTLK Land Survey Applications for Newton..

From: Michael Strange (mstrange@americainter.net)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 10:34:30 EST

Thanks for the info. That is for ethernet, not modem, they are different,
right? I found on one of the modem sites where an eigercom 33.6k modem
worked using a greater than 28.8 driver?

Is that a standard nie2 driver? I have never used the nie on a newton,
owned one each up to my new (to me) mp2k, but never surfed, etc. NOW I want
to, and am behind on the times. :-(

Michael Strange