NTLK Stephen King's ebook

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 07:36:16 EST

Howdy,

I wish my memory was better...
After having read the digest, I wanted to get
back to the post about the new King book.
So what do we have Outlook's search function for...

...searching for "Stephen"...
...nothing...
...serarching for "King"...
...nothing...
...well, then it must have been ebook...
...nothing...
...hgrmpflll... maybe "Steven"?...

TARAAAA...

>There's apparently a Newton book of Steven Kig's new e-book - "Riding
>the Bullet".

Now that I finally found the post: Is there another place I can download it
withhout having to download download software before? Provided it is
legal to download it (the book) to the Newton at all without paying
something?

Thanks

Frank

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the