NTLK New Win CE version in ComputerWorld.

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren@Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 17:17:46 EST

Check this out...

http://www.computerworld.com/home/print.nsf/all/000320CACE

I vowed I would not switch from my Newton to something else, until it was an
upgrade, not a downgrade. While the screen is smaller than my 2100 (by 1/2
at 320x240) if the Handwriting Recognition is any good, this would certainly
make a more viable replacement for my Newton than a Palm.

Of course, if PeanutPress would come out with a Newton version of their
software I would have no reason to switch at all. Well, maybe the MP3's.
:-)

Loren

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!