Re: NTLK Question about Assist

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 02:20:24 EST

On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 6:06 AM, Rich Fletcher <mailto:rich@ucsd.edu> wrote:
> How *do* you figure out assist, anyway? Is there a less time0-comsuming
> way of figuring it out besides guessing? Some way to show its
vocabulary?
> I keep trying to use it to do to-dos, etc., and I don't know if it's
> possible or if so, how.

Actually, it's pretty simple just write "lunch with Joe Smith tomorrow at
2" and tap "Assist" You will get a meeting slip all filled out! If you will
tap on the "Please" pop-up button in the Assist slip, you will see the main
keywords.

Alternately, you can look in your Newton Manual. It should be thoroughly
explained (It was in my 120 manual). If you don't have the manuals, you can
download them, I think somewhere on Apple's site (I'll let someone else
provide the urls)

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>