NTLK Re: More Ethernet on Newton

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox@peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 16:46:14 EST

* Jim Anderson <jiman@microsoft.com> on Tue, 21 Mar 2000
| I just got an MP2100 (love it!), and I'd like to use an ethernet
| card with it. I already have a LinkSys ethernet card, but I can't find any
| Newton drivers for it.

The ATLAN3 driver works for many NE*2000 compatable cards. If the LinkSys
NIC is based on the NE*2000 it should work. Otherwise, get yourself a
D-Link DE-660 (they are inexpensive) or if you can find one a 3Com 3C589 or
3C589D.

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ of skin.

****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!