NTLK (-10600) Error

From: Michael Stephens (mike1964@flash.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 09:01:10 EST

I think that I've discovered the cause of the -10600 error that is occurring
on my MP. I checked the soups with SBM Utilities, and I get the error when
I check the NH3StreamDox:Allpen soup, which is on my storage card. This
soup must be corrupt. However, when I try to delete it, I get the
same -10600 error. Any ideas as to how I can get rid of this soup??

Thanks,
Mike

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!