NTLK eMate Storage+Battery

From: Michael Etzel (m_etzel@mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 18:17:07 EST

Well,
It seems that my eMate will be seeing a bit less usage now. A Pismo is on
it's way, but the eMate isn't being entirely abandoned, it just won't see
the same kind of heavy daily usage. Which leads me to my question: What
should I do about the battery? It won't be used and charged regularly, so I
was wondering how long it's safe to simply leave it. Or should the battery
be removed?
Thanks,
-Mike (still wishing for a 2100's brains in an eMate's body)

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!