NTLK Re: MP120 Backlight problem

From: Uncle Noah (unclenoah@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 12:34:40 EST

okay, i've never torn down the Newt, so i've got *no*
experience on that... i'd appreciate any direction
you've got on disassembling the 120

i don't know if my problem is in the backlit scrren or
in the switch that's there in the pen silo, so i'd
also appreciate any tips on trouble shooting

one other thing: i've never liked that button in the
pen silo. what i would really like is a click switch
in there so i could *cha-ching!* click the backlight
on and then *cha-ching!* click it back off again... is
that possible? i'd appreciate any tips there too...

thanks!

--- Brian Zawistowski <bzawistowski@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sorry to everyone who showed interest in the backlit
> MP 120's for taking so long to reply. Here is the
> complete story on the MP 120 Backlit screens.

http://im.yahoo.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!