Re: NTLK [ANN] alt.rec.... 0.6a8

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 04:51:07 EST

on 19-03-2000 10:28, Campbell-Lange at campbell-lange@easynet.co.uk wrote:

> I installed alt.rec.... 0.6a8 on my 2100. After writing 3 words (in cursive
> script) in Notes, the system crashed. This happened 5 times. I have deleted
> alt.rec, but wondered if there is something about my system setup that is
> causing this.

The best is to generate a list of all packages installed (this can be done
with TrashPak) and mail it with the error number to Paul, this way he'll
have a chance to figure out where the conflict might be.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!