Re: NTLK Two little silver contacts

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 15:16:07 EST

You know...I wish I had more details, but the only
unit I ever saw was a beta at a tradeshow in Las Vegas
in '94 or '95 (those two years seem to blend together
in my mind for some reason) And the fact that they
weren't doing any "live" demos on it made it difficult
to get a decent look. Most of my knowledge came from a
Siemens rep who seemed like he didn't want to talk
about it. I had heard of only one other place that
implemented these phones and they didn't have any when
I went to visit (see my other email about this)
Sorry I dont have more details.
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://im.yahoo.com