NTLK Wish Items! - Alternatives?

From: Glenn Costa (gcosta@p085.aone.net.au)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 23:50:34 EST

Hi All,

Two really useful functions I've been unable to find from 3rd party
software;

(1) An option to move or start (other than placing the cursor) Notes
text entry from the top LH side. Way-Chung Wong's Byte-Size Software
production Hilite 2000 is really neat and probably a nice platform to
include the function. Way-Chung sometimes posts to NTLK … are you there?
(Thanks also for Hilite 200 etal - much appreciated);

(2) Arrange note title bars to take up slack. This was recently
mentioned but I recall no solution posted. The problem typically occurs
when expanding & contracting outlines or checklists. MP2k & NewtOS 2.1
automatically takes care of moving the title bars of subsequent notes to
make more room when inputting but not the reverse. It would be great to
have upward movement via a double tap on the note title bar. For all
notes in a folder a triple tap. That could take care of all notes if
"All Notes" were selected option.

Suggestions? …

TIA,

GC