Re: NTLK Outlook Synchronizing (again!)

From: jon glass (jonglass@usa.net)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 01:30:48 EST

On Thu, Mar 16, 2000 11:22 PM, Robert Benschop
<mailto:robertbenschop@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> that they could take over "command" over your Newton, but my
> guess is that that isn't the problem in your case, you want your desktop
> have control over the one that you are synching to the other,
> or am I wrong ?

I think what you mean is if you change data on both the Newton and on the
Desktop, the desktop overwrites the Newton info. If that's what you mean,
then, concerning Now Sync, you are correct. However, NCU is supposed to
have an option to allow the Newton to win. RE: Now Sync, that is something
you must keep in mind. I try to always modify important info on the desktop
because of that.

-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<mailto:jonglass@usa.net>