Re: NTLK Outlook Synchronizing (again!)

From: Michael Strange (mstrange@americainter.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 12:26:21 EST

Hi,

Well, I keep my billable hours logged in my Newton. A sync program
(preferably with Palm Desktop because I like the way it prints out) saves
steps. Consider this: Right now I have a MP130. I have not purchased a
print pack. In order to print out well, I would have to pay 45 dollars for
this pack, plus a switch box to make hookup easier. For an investement of
around 50 dollars, I could link, sync and print. Not bad. and that from
any computer I work on. For me it is not a matter of duplication, but of
NOT duplicating, as I have to turn in time sheets for billing, so I end up
either hand writing a timelog, or retyping into palm desktop to print out.
:-)

Plus, MP130 is supposed to be very slow on Inet. I could sync to outlook,
dl my email, answer on my newton at my leisure, sync, send. Cool.

Now, once my mp2k gets here, that may become null and void, but it would
still be cool. Esp. for people who have 130s and under.

Anyway, that is my justification.

Michael Strange