Re: NTLK Platforms used by Newton/TON Visitors

From: Victor Rehorst (victor@gear.torque.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 09:19:10 EST

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 ThisOlNewt@aol.com wrote:

> After the comments regarding certain platforms by Guru's and others OTDS
>
> I thought it would just be interesting to post this report. This is not a
> platform war thread just something I thought Interesting.
> These numbers are from TONs weekly traffic report:
>
> PLATFORMS
> Linux 2.2% [=> 17

That would probably be me :)

-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
---Newton Resources: Ethernet, Newton Cage, NewtonTalk archive, and more!---
--------------- http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ ---------------

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!