Re: NTLK Self-test package?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 02:31:59 EST

There are two packages that I use whenever I look at a
Newt that isn't mine!
One is Gestalt. It tells you all the nuts and bolts of
the Newt. Things like Rom Version, Screen resolution,
eveything!
The second thing I use is LCD Check. What this does is
it fires all the pixels on the screen to show which
ones are dead! The information onit says that I have V
0.1.2 and an email address of tmurai@mars.dtinet.or.jp
These two programs are a must have for anyone looking
to purchase a used Newt!
Ed
web/gadget guru

http://im.yahoo.com