Re: NTLK WHAT - Modem reccomendation (and Ethernet cards)

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 11:08:42 EST

Michael Strange wrote:

> Ahoy Newtoneers, I have a MP2k on its way...and wanted to get a modem
> and possibly an ethernet card for it. I have a MP120 and a MP130, but
> have not yet tried to use them to surf. I have been surfing around
> trying to find info on modems, etc. and was curious as to what you
> would recomend. We have a PC network at work, and I would like to
> possibly link to it, so my interest in a ethernet card. Do 3com cards
> work well? I would prefer a xjack modem, but also would like some
> input to that as well. thanks Michael Strange

For the best information about Ethernet cards that are MP2x00
compatibles, check Victor Rehorst's site:
<http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/index.shtml>

For the best infos on modems, check the DNUG site:
<http://www.dnug.dk/info/modems.html>

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Object Factory, Substrate Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
Fax: 703-833-7555 Usual disclaimers apply

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!