Re: NTLK Waterproof case for all newtons

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 11:04:16 EST

Prentiss.Gray@gecits.ge.com wrote:
> newtons, pilots, gameboys etc. Try what I do. Ziplock bags are good to
> about 12 feet underwater. Actually, I just don't have the guts to test it
> any further. Makes a perfect bath time safety measure and you can
> write/gesture right through the bag.
...and you can easily puncture'em. My problem is that HW works not very
nicely because normal bags are to soft and the stylus slides only if the
bag is wet. I'm looking for a screen protector which can be connected to
a bag and is waterproof.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing ****************************************** This NewtonTalk Message brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the Internet. Visit EVOTE.COM for all the latest news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!