Re: NTLK MoreInfo vs. DateMan? Power Names vs. SuperNames (was Action Names...)

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 05:12:08 EST

on 15-03-2000 5:51, Drew Loker at lokerd@hotmail.com wrote:

> Both are very large. I am currently trying out PowerNames, which has a
> smaller foot print and has some really nice features from what I can tell so
> far. Although I do not like how the Name card does not fill the screen.

Try Address Access as well, I didn't like PowerNames at all (and didn't like
that it's actually changing things "under the hood") and found AA the bast
out there without a shade of a doubt.

> I had to Freeze Supernames to try PowerNames (ie. they would not work
> together). Is this true of DateMan and MI?

Don't think so, neither messes with the soups AFAIK.

Robert Benschop

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the
news on Campaign 2000!

Visit http://www.evote.com today!